**Weekend Chat Thread**31th Aug 08**

Options
Well, I am up and using OH's web n walk stick! :rotfl: I have been dreaming about self assessments all night! Finally got up north last night at quarter to ten. Had to pay car insurance on mothers visa due to no bank card coming in post. Warning to anyone with A&L - all cards are cancelled and takes ages for new cards to come through...grrrr. At least there is an A&L near here now, so can get some money this morning.

Hope all those going to Leeds have a good time, I will be in Sheffield so not too far away, but at a BBQ.

IA - Good luck tonight, I am sure you will be great. I have told me boy to say hello if he manages to get along...

Have a good day all peeps!
Weekend list

For those who wish to pratake in more flying over the weekend.. this is NOT part of the 'compulsory' weekly list it is purely for those who WANT to do it.. do not feel under any pressure.. if you want to slob on the sofa all weekend feel free and enjoy it!

1. HHI
  2. Sort school clothes/lunches for next week
  3. Meal plan for the week
  4. update bank accounts/finances
  5. HHG/C
  6. Bake a cake/buns/twinks
  7. Fill a binbag of rubbish/charity items/recycling
  8. Wash any windows that are needing it
  9. Tidy one hotspot!
  10. Make a start on your christmas lists.. Who you need to buy for/card lists.. this year you WILL be organised!!
Quality is doing something right when no one is looking - Henry Ford

Comments

• **Amy**
    **Amy** Posts: 2,680 Forumite
    Options
    Morning!

Sounds like you have a packed weekened.

Well the cats have woken me up bright and early :rolleyes: but when they collapse later im going to join them in a nap. ;)

I think I shall be slobbing most of this weekend, I deserve it! :rotfl:

Have a good one all.

x
    Debt: just my mortgage :D
  • sammy115
    sammy115 Posts: 15,267 Forumite
    Options
    I won't be flyladying - although I will be enjoying myself. would rather be curled up with the cats though!!!

Oh by theway - CONGRATS Mr and Mrs LENNY - i did catch the chat thread yesterday just didn't have time to chat...
    Quality is doing something right when no one is looking - Henry Ford
  • cat4772
    cat4772 Posts: 2,467 Forumite
    Options
    morning - guess I'll have plenty of time today for housework and the garden :(

Cat.x
    DFW Nerd Club #545 Dealing With Our Debt
    :onever attribute anything to malice which can be adequately explained by stupidity, [paranoia or ignorance] - ZTD&[cat]
    :othe thing about unwritten laws is that everyone has to agree to them before they can work - *louise*

March GC £113.53 / £325
  • Bunnyinthelights
    Options
    Morning all! Work today (BUM PANTS) and tomorrow. I'm 'supposed' to be going out with the girlies tonight but tbh, I'm not in the mood. My friend has had one of her bezza mates move down from Scotland (all ex-RAF) and I've meet her a few times now and well, I dont really like her. No real reason, we just kind of rub the wrong way and frankly, I'd rather have a nice night out with people I LIKE and spend my hard earned cash then! Does that sound horrible?

Congrats Mr and Mrs Lenny! Missed that one yesterday.

And before anyone makes a comment-I will NOT be next as DH is a jaffa.

Cat-rest up hunny x

Sammy-hope you're havign a good time x

Hi Amy!
    Empty pockets never held anyone back, only empty heads and empty hearts can do that -Peale
  • Bunnyinthelights
    Options
    Oh, and I had someone add me for MSN but I blocked them as the email address looked a bit strange-it started with 'Tommie'-if that was someone from here-my apologies!
    Empty pockets never held anyone back, only empty heads and empty hearts can do that -Peale
  • cat4772
    Options
    Bunny - know what you mean about sharing time with folks you like! enjoy yourself whatever you decide. Cat.x
    :onever attribute anything to malice which can be adequately explained by stupidity, [paranoia or ignorance] - ZTD&[cat]
    :othe thing about unwritten laws is that everyone has to agree to them before they can work - *louise*

March GC £113.53 / £325
  • jinky67
    jinky67 Posts: 47,812 Forumite
    Options
    I am working today as well

and I would love to be next in the bun club....but dont think it is practical in a 2 bed house do you?

LOU (((((hugs))))) that as Skinty said is utter pish
    :heartpulsOnce a Flylady, always a Flylady:heartpuls
  • daphne_descends
    Options
    Morning everyone :)

I'm sleeeeeeeeepy..... :(

Hope to chat with some of you on MSN when the boards are down!

bedriddentalent@hotmail.com if you haven't added me :)

Got to sort out car tax and food shopping this morning though - how exciting :rolleyes:

Have good days everyone :)
  • Bunnyinthelights
    Options
    Thanks hun.
    DH and I watched 'DaVinci' code last night and it was very true to the book but actually quite boring.
    Poor DH just came off 2 very busy nights so was really tired and I hardly had any sleep either the night before so we both crashed into bed after...he's still asleep. (Hopefully will be more awake tonight! ;))

Oh, and my beautiful cat brought me a 'present' this morning-splayed out on the kitchen floor. Nice!
  • cat4772
    Options
    sammy115 wrote: »
    Make a start on your christmas lists.. Who you need to buy for/card lists.. this year you WILL be organised!!

Sammy - I downloaded flylady's holiday control journal and added the names of all those I need presents for and all those I need cards for - that was one long list. Of course that's only good if I actually start to write the cards and buy the presents early;)

Cat.x

March GC £113.53 / £325
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport