Advice needed - feeling really low :(

Options
Need some advice about my job. Hope this is the right place to ask :)

Ok a bit about my job i work in a well known high street retailer(wont say where!!) ive been with the company for 3 years now and have never had any problems with any members of staff and have always enjoyed my work.

There are three people who i work with on my department, one who has been with the company for 10 years and has recently semi retired and two who have been there for just over a year.

The problem I have is with the two people who have been there for just over a year. Most of the time now it is just them and me working on the department and i find that they put all the pressure on me. I feel like they leave all the jobs for me and just make excuses like they have been to busy to do the jobs.

Also i find that if i ask them to do something they dont listen to me because i am much younger than them which upsets me because im always ask them in a polite way its not like i tell them to do it.

Its really starting to upset me now. Im not the type of person to lose my temper with someone and i dont like complaining about things, but i really feel like they are taking the pee out of me.

Can anyone advise me on what to do?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Sugar_Coated_Owl
    Options
    Could you speak with your manager and explain what has been happening? If it's happening all the time then it isn't fair and they should be told to pull their weight.
    --><-- Sugar Coated Owl --><--

If you believe, you will survive - Katie Piper

Woohoo! I'm normal! Gotta go tell the cat.
  • alwaysonthego_2
    Options
    As RB has said go and speak to your line manager,

If you feel it has not been resolved after this, the next step would be to raise a grievence.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure