Any Work From Home

Options
If this could be better posted please feel free to move it thanks

Hi all,

I'm currently out of work and spend a lot of time at home wasting time and am looking for a good interesting home project to do that will earn me a good £40-£50 pounds a day if possible it may mean like a home business opportunity or something. Its not just me though alot of my friends are always on the look out .. We are all in hour late 20s and need to get our teeth stuck in to something ...
Any ideas or links that have worked for you would be great i got loads of time to look at them

many thanks

Gee
Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE Forum Team

Comments

• Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 46,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    You're probably better off on the Employment and Jobseeking board, where there are a few 'work from home' threads, so

MOVING THREADS FOR BETTER RESPONSES

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].

But it would also be worth you looking around the Up Your Income board.
    Signature removed for peace of mind
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport