Unsure what to do?

Options
I want to do some job at home that i can earn a little bit extra money but am struggling to find something suitable for myself, any suggestions?, thanks you:beer:
2016 Money challenge - £290

Comments

• geordie_joe
    geordie_joe Posts: 9,112 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    wayne1983 wrote: »
    I want to do some job at home that i can earn a little bit extra money but am struggling to find something suitable for myself, any suggestions?, thanks you:beer:

The guy who lives two doors down from me works at home. Not sure what he does, but men go into his house, he screams a lot and comes out walking funny. He says "It's a rubbish job, but the good thing is when I wake up in the morning I'm already at work"

Sorry for being flippant, but we can no more suggest something suitable for you than you can suggest something suitable for us.

We need to know what you can do, what you like doing, what time/resources you have etc.

Without that info we'll suggest you knit woolly jumpers or write ebooks about nuclear fission (and everything in between).
  • Horseygal_2
    Options
    The guy who lives two doors down from me works at home. Not sure what he does, but men go into his house, he screams a lot and comes out walking funny. He says "It's a rubbish job, but the good thing is when I wake up in the morning I'm already at work"

Sorry for being flippant, but we can no more suggest something suitable for you than you can suggest something suitable for us.

We need to know what you can do, what you like doing, what time/resources you have etc.

Without that info we'll suggest you knit woolly jumpers or write ebooks about nuclear fission (and everything in between).

:rotfl: LOL - I'm guessing your neighbour teaches self defence classes then! :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure