Re: Dell 2300MP Projector

Options
12346»

Comments

• micko2602
    Options
    why not change the thread title, if you can, to "closed:12 cans of lager for £12" then no-one will bother reading it.
  • JPS
    JPS Posts: 1,402 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    why not change the thread title, if you can, to "closed:12 cans of lager for £12" then no-one will bother reading it.
    Not gonna be easy now the original thread has been removed LMAO!
    The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing:)
  • System
    System Posts: 178,096 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Of course people could just spot the thread because it's the only one active at this time of night ;D

I came across it by accident but thanks to PNE - he could of just ordered for himself and told nobody.

I've only ordered one of each by the way.

:)
  • Martini
    Martini Posts: 607 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Damn I've ordered too early!
    I paid £70 for both and the price is now £20 each.
    I've been robbed! ;D
    Keep Smiling
    :) Site member number 24 :)
  • rasanmoney
    Options
    guys get real, i dont think any one is gona get any thing.

any one who posts after me is a so and so.

:P

;)
    Sorry No Links in Signatures by Site Rules - MSE Forum Team 2
  • Pat__3
    Pat__3 Posts: 2,880 Forumite
    Options
    This will stay locked till the MSE Abuse Controller see's it.
  • Folks,

Firstly, we cannot stop people spotting a seemingly unbelievable offer (which they suspect may be an error) and telling others on here. It would be up to, in this case, Dell to recitify the mistake and inform the MSE team if they wished to have reference to it removed from our site. Essentially, it is up to them to have the right procedure in place to stop this happening and then the right procedure to cover themselves. In this case it looks like their T&Cs do both, but it is really up to the individual as to whether they want to proceed with an order.

Secondly, once you post such an offer for others on the site, it is then unfair for us to remove it so that 'others' dont see it and try the same. A post on here is assumed to be your public voice (the same as if you stood in a room full of people and said it), so think carefully if you do not wish to let others know.

Thirdly, we DO NOT condone mass ordering of such errors to then sell at profit on eBay. This is definitely NOT what MSE is all about and we do not like to see it. If you manage to get something cheaper based on a misprint by the company and they honour it, kudos to you on your saving - deliberately mass buying to sell is not something we wish to see here.

Incidentally, thanks to the board guide here, Pat, for spotting this thread and informing us - good work :)

Regards,
    Abuse Controller
  • ultrak3wl
    Options
    What the hell are you talking about? There is far too much of this going on. We must resist these monolithic and devious US corporations using the small print to ride roughshod over the human rights of ordinary citizens.

Section 2.3 of the Financial Money Saving Act clearly delivers my right to quiet enjoyment of my 1000 projector for 20. I already wrote to my Euro MP! Scuse me while I take this call from the Trading Standards...
    [size=+2]I MSE[/size]
  • debs626
    debs626 Posts: 665 Forumite
    Options
    What the hell are you talking about? There is far too much of this going on. We must resist these monolithic and devious US corporations using the small print to ride roughshod over the human rights of ordinary citizens.

Section 2.3 of the Financial Money Saving Act clearly delivers my right to quiet enjoyment of my 1000 projector for 20. I already wrote to my Euro MP! Scuse me while I take this call from the Trading Standards...

he he he

LMSO

And what about the section 3.5.9 - clearly states that no one should burst the bubble of hope - when there is clearly no way the retailer will supply the goods of the £1000 projector for £20 but YOU have the right to HOPE

^^^^^^^^^^^ dont let anyone take away your hope.... its free
    MSE:-)MoneySpendingExpert (-:
  • blaze
    blaze Posts: 61 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Lets face it, none of us are getting it. Good spot by the original finder but they are covered by T and C's.

It is very very very unlikely we will recieve them, but i dont think there is any need for another thread being made on it stating this. Use the thread thats already there.

If you believe there is absolutly no chance of getting it, cancel your order and ignore the rest of us hoping for a miracle ;D :P
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure