FOR THOSE THAT MISSED OUT ON ALDI SAT NAV

Options
just found a suspiciously identical pda on toysrus web site, ok it costs a little more than aldi were selling it for but toysrus normally have fliers instore with a discount coupon attached.

anyway here she is

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/TruPromos/TRUCatalogues/783463?ref=Search
what is the plural of moose?

slags

Comments

• aevans01
    Options
  • aevans01
    Options
    There is a 400MHZ version of that processor and I believe there are 2 SD cards included.
  • brummybloke
    brummybloke Posts: 1,518 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    yes m8 i re read it and edited my last post, i think a great spot.

bargain although happy with mine, other wise will always never buy anything waiting for the next deal. ;D
    what is the plural of moose?

slags
  • steady__eddie
    Options
    Looks like the one to go for, the only problem is availablity ! Every time that Lidl have something that I can comfort spend on without conscience probs, they have sold out before half nine. Should I pretend that the January sales have come early and book a couple of hours flex and sit outside their shop with my flask (one of Lidls of course) from 8 o clock onwards ?
  • System
    System Posts: 178,096 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I think you may be right. My son thought Aldi opened at 8.30 and went down, only to find a queue of "men". You've not telling me they were doing their weekly shop, no it's my guess they were "puter addicts".
  • steady__eddie
    Options
    I rolled onto the car park at Lidl at 8 this morning, not a soul in sight. Listened to Wogan till half past in the car when another car turns up, grabbed flask, Walkman & stool and headed for door. First in queue, by twenty to nine about a dozen of us chatting, Manager comes out and enquires what prize we had thoughts on. He said that he had received about 40 queries on the SAT NAV and one geezer wanted two. The store had received FOUR.
    9 o'clock and 1'm first at the till notes in hand, the fifth customer purchased the last one. Anyway the bad news is, due to the pressures of working for a living, I won't be able to play with it until the weekend.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure