Westlife in Belfast

hi any one out there got the Special Offer Code or Password and are not going to use it to pre book the Westlife tickets in Belfast on the 03 -04-06, please as the kids would be grateful and would save me lining up early on sat morning.This special code can be used on the ticketmaster web site,many thanks :T :T

Comments

• SteveyJC
    SteveyJC Posts: 346 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Post
    why Queue up on Sat morning, why not just use ticketmaster website?
    if i had known then what i know now
  • dan2002
    dan2002 Posts: 535 Forumite
    hi just an update ,did find the code and you can order westlife tickets now and get seat numbers but the only ones they are offering is at the back or way up top,a lot of others in the front rows must have went early on monday morning, as people from England are now selling them for big amounts on ebay anyone can check this out.Now if anyone wants to try the code is face
  • danio_2
    danio_2 Posts: 381 Forumite
    First Post
    dan2002 wrote:
    hi just an update ,did find the code and you can order westlife tickets now and get seat numbers but the only ones they are offering is at the back or way up top,a lot of others in the front rows must have went early on monday morning, as people from England are now selling them for big amounts on ebay anyone can check this out.Now if anyone wants to try the code is face

Only Belfast went on sale on Monday, The rest of the UK went on presale thru Ticketmaster on Wednesday morning.

I really wouldn't worry about not having tickets just yet, because they have only released one date per venue and Westlife usually play at least 3 per venue, Belfast and Dublin usually have around 5 dates..

If you keepan eye on their official website you will usually know in advance when they are about to release more dates.
  • Cant wait to see the boys again, I love em, yummy scrummy
  • bribrian
    bribrian Posts: 1,498 Forumite
    New date just announced.........
    What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about !!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure