🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

DCA trying to get phone numbers

Options
Just a quick one...
I am moving back to the parents for while to help me pay back my debts and my Debt collectors currently don't have a phone number for me - and I want it to stay that way. However, I obviously share my surname with my father and once I have moved back there it won't be too difficult for them to get the house phone number. Is this something they are likely to do?
I do not want my parents harassed for something which is my responsibility and I am concerned that they will then start receiving the numerous phone calls.

Comments

• Bargainfinder_3
    Options
    If they do, you can send them the letter requesting them to no-longer contact you by phone, and deal with you by letter only. I dont have the link, but I'm sure someone will be able to put it up for you:)
    Personal challenge: Do without as much as possible to pay off £12k by 07/2009!!!:T
    Bluejeans Challenge: Spend less - Eat less! Need to lose [STRIKE]4 [/STRIKE] 2.5 stone (:eek:) then maintain until my concert in Dec!!
    Cady's jam jar challenge.. how much will be in the pot?!

Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.
  • marklar_2
    marklar_2 Posts: 83 Forumite
    Options
    That would be great if someone could post that letter and I could include that with the letter I send to inform them of my change of address. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport