We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Standby VUE Cinema tickets (London only)

Options
Not sure if this has been posted....but at lastminute.com there is an offer which lets you get two cinema tickets.....rrp £16.00 for £8.25.

The catch? They are standby....which means you turn up to the Cinema of your choice between mon-thur and see is the flick you want to see has got availability (usually will have)

Off course its similar to the orange 2 for 1....but for those on 02, Vodafone...etc
I think this offer is quite good..

Comments

• seanparkin
    Options
    not really, because vue cinema tickets are £5.40 each (at my two local cinemas anyway) - i'd rather pay £10.80 and know im going to see the film I want, when I want than save £2.50 and be disappointed.
    DONE: Great North Run 09! Raised £452 for the National Autistic Society
    SOON: Cycling John O'Groats to Lands End! For the National Autistic Society
    Please sponsor Me! http://www.justgiving.com/sean-parkin

Debtwatch - Flexiloan (£1844 - £0 by July 11) - Personal Loan (Closed Jan10!) - Egg CC (Closed June 09!) - Tesco CC (Closed May 10!)
  • iceliquid
    Options
    Sorry I should point out that it applies to London Cinemas only.....

Where it costs (at my local) £8.60 per adult ticket.

And if for some reason the film has no seats on the night....we'll go the next night....as the tickets are valid for a month.
  • cougar_3
    cougar_3 Posts: 746 Forumite
    Options
    For those of you on O2, vodaphone etc, get someone on orange to forward you the message from Orange 241!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport