We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
At what point is the saving not worth it ?
Comments
-
I get where your coming from Crazyindian - I have just been looking at mystry shopping as an option to boost my income - but as I am already paying tax at 40% on some of my pay - it really isn't worth it!
My only option is to spend less!!! so I do do pigsback, shop through quidco and collect loyalty points as I can then spend the results on things I would be buying anyway - I have 4 kids so boots vouchers/advantage points are always useful and don't require much time or effort!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards