Amazon vouchers - neurotic question

Options
Just a quickie. If you pay with Amazon vouchers and the total comes to more than your order, do Amazon hang on to your balance or do you lose it? (The unspent bit of voucher, I mean)

Sorry to bother you all - I think you don't lose the balance, but would like to be 100% sure before pressing the order button.

TIA :beer:
I was a board guide here for many years, but have now resigned. Amicably, but I think it reflects very poorly on MSE that I have not even received an acknowledgement of my resignation! Poor show, MSE.

This signature was changed on 6.4.22. This is an experiment to see if anyone from MSE picks up on this comment.

Comments

• jkmum
    jkmum Posts: 71 Forumite
    Options
    Your remaining balance just remains in your account for next time. There's a section in the 'My Account' area that will show your remaining balance.
  • jobbingmusician
    Options
    Thanks jkmum - off to order. :D
    I was a board guide here for many years, but have now resigned. Amicably, but I think it reflects very poorly on MSE that I have not even received an acknowledgement of my resignation! Poor show, MSE.

This signature was changed on 6.4.22. This is an experiment to see if anyone from MSE picks up on this comment.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure