We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

20% off online at M&S

2»

Comments

  • Missyy_2
    Missyy_2 Posts: 186 Forumite
    Yes its £22.80
    2008 WINS £5150.00
    2009 WINS £900+ so far
    THIS WILL BE MINE IN 2009: ITV Cash Win, Gas Barbeque, Spa Break:beer:
  • Carmen
    Carmen Posts: 1,732 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    That's what I thought Missyy, M & S are making it £3.50 and -£3.50 for freedelv :confused: can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong please?
    Carmen x
  • Nell51
    Nell51 Posts: 48 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Thanks. This is brilliant and worked with free delivery as well. I've just reordered all my daughter's school uniform and will take back the items I bought yesterday!
  • BOBS
    BOBS Posts: 2,871 Forumite
    Thank you ...... just ordered some boots for the kids
    [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][/FONT]
  • HomeSpun
    HomeSpun Posts: 349 Forumite
    Thanks for this - I placed an order over the weekend and by combining deals already on their website got a hefty discount!

    Not sure if it is just my account, not that there is any reason it would be, but I have placed some more orders today on the same account (this time for clothing, first order was homewares) and I'm still getting 20% discount taken off everything. I can't see any offers that this would relate to on the website so I'm assuming a glitch with this voucher:confused::j

    Is anyone else finding this or do I have a magical M&S account? :rotfl:
    "I married beneath me, all women do." - Nancy Astor 1879-1964

    Studying with the OU - MU120 (CMA 41 & 42, TMA01(i) & (ii) done :D) and also M150 (02/09), DB123 (05/09), MST121 (09/09) and T175 (10/09)
  • t-elle
    t-elle Posts: 244 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    :eek: P**P, I tried it yesterday and it worked, but didn't finish order. Now it won't work. Is it because I tried it, boo hoo?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.