New Post Advanced Search

Should I worry about Spending

3 replies 1.7K views
Edinburghlass_2Edinburghlass_2 Forumite
32.7K posts
10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭✭✭✭
The programme that Martin did on his wonderful credit card is on now on BBC1 Scotland :D

Replies

• What a scam! :-)
    “Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.” - Oscar Wilde
  • r.mac_2r.mac_2 Forumite
    4.7K posts
    FINALLY I got to see Martin on Should I worry about Spending last night!!! I'm not quite sure why we (people in Scotland) got a different screening. We must be extra special. ;)

It was great viewing - and the experiment conducted in the supermarket was really interesting. I knew some of the tricks supermarkets used, but certainly not the one about moving certain brands away from eye level. Definately one to look out for.

Oh, and Martin - you looked lovely in your usual jeans/black shirt combo. :-*
    aless02 wrote: »
    r.mac, you are so wise and wonderful, that post was lovely and so insightful!
    I can't promise that all my replies will illicit this response :p
  • I'm sure it was a brown shirt, but maybe it was my Freeview box messing the colours up :-)
    “Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.” - Oscar Wilde
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support