PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

help with pastry, please

Options
i usually buy jus roll pastry, :o only because i can't make it. but because i am doing my best to be os, i keep having a go but it does'nt work for me. the problem is rolling out, the pastry breaks up, does this mean it is too rich. :confused: also i make it by hand, is there a technique. i am saving up for a food processer and wonder if this would make a difference. i am sure there are alot of experienced pastry makers out there who can help.
Failed to load the poll.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport