We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
'I wanna' get some diabetic biscuits instore b4 Monday
bonvonnie
Posts: 536 Forumite
I'm meeting up with a friend and her family on Monday for lunch, we only meet up once every couple of months, so I thought i'd give them their Christmas pressies on Monday (31st October) incase we dont meet again before Xmas
I've seen diabetic chocolates in Thorntons, but does anyone know where I can buy (instore) diabetic biscuits??
many thanks
I've seen diabetic chocolates in Thorntons, but does anyone know where I can buy (instore) diabetic biscuits??
many thanks
0
Comments
-
IIRC, Boots have (or used to) a Diabetic range.
However, my mother's a diabetic, and she tells me that she's been warned off of the 'special diabetic' biscuits, as they're apparently "not much better than normal ones".
So, unless your friend's not got great willpower, I don't know whether you'd be just as well off buying her some really nice 'normal' ones instead?!0 -
well, i wasnt going to buy a big box, just a small one for the Mum, and a normal box for the rest of the family. It will seem like I've put more thought into searching for the present. we only arranged this lunch on Friday, thats why I havent much time to hunt for them. Will look in Boots0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards