Magazine offers - 3 for £1, free gifts etc ONLY POST OFFERS HERE

Options

Comments

• pootles1
    pootles1 Posts: 21 Forumite
    Options
    Great British Food subscription £10.90 for three issues with free 2 month subscription to Craft Gin Club worth £80.
    "For this month’s subscription we have teamed up with The Craft Gin Club who is the UK’s number one discovery club for lovers of gin.

Gin of the months boxes include: 1 full bottle of exclusive craft gin ~ 1 copy of ginned magazine ~ fun surprises that complement the gin!

Unable to post a link as apparently I am still a newbie so please go to Great British Food's website and click on the subscription link in the top right hand corner.
  • janiebaby29
    janiebaby29 Posts: 1,783 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    pootles1 wrote: »
    Great British Food subscription £10.90 for three issues with free 2 month subscription to Craft Gin Club worth £80.
    "For this month’s subscription we have teamed up with The Craft Gin Club who is the UK’s number one discovery club for lovers of gin.

Gin of the months boxes include: 1 full bottle of exclusive craft gin ~ 1 copy of ginned magazine ~ fun surprises that complement the gin!

Unable to post a link as apparently I am still a newbie so please go to Great British Food's website and click on the subscription link in the top right hand corner.
    has anybody got the gin pack with the 3 mag offer ??
    The original janiebaby ;)
  • mrcow
    mrcow Posts: 15,170 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 30 May 2017 at 4:28PM
    Options
    Red Magazine £9.99 for 6 issues plus free Jurlique serum worth £47

http://www.hearstmagazines.co.uk/red/red-magazine-subscription-website?utm_source=redonline.co.uk&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=top-nav-bar

And yes....I got the gin offer !
    "One day I realised that when you are lying in your grave, it's no good saying, "I was too shy, too frightened."
    Because by then you've blown your chances. That's it."
  • gmcdo
    gmcdo Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I'm a newbie and can't post links so I've had to improvise. Add www to the beginning of these and where it says 'dot' add a full stop to get them to work.

Subscribe to ELLE for just £10 for 6 issues* and receive Bobbi Brown Cosmetics’ best-selling Pot Rouge worth £21
    hearstmagazinesdotcodotuk/elle/elle-magazine-subscription-website

Subscribe to Women’s Health from just £15* and receive a Magnitone Well Heeled! Express Pedicure System + 2 replacement heads worth over £37
    hearstmagazinesdotcodotuk/wh/jun17

Subscribe to Tatler for £6 for 3 issues and get a free Prai beauty gift worth £84.99
    tatlerdotcom/subscribe/4TA16698
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    mrcow wrote: »
    Red Magazine £9.99 for 6 issues plus free Jurlique serum worth £47

http://www.hearstmagazines.co.uk/red/red-magazine-subscription-website?utm_source=redonline.co.uk&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=top-nav-bar

And yes....I got the gin offer !

Just to note- this must have been a popular offer as it's now changed (if you use the same link it's changed), it's now a highlight pallet, says the rrp is £49 but there is no brand mentioned, just a picture of the pallet and a brush.

The subscription price is still £9.99 for 6 issues though.
  • yasminec
    yasminec Posts: 583 Forumite
    Options
    Its nude by nature palette not heard of this brand
  • yasminec
    yasminec Posts: 583 Forumite
    Options
    Link not working for tatler please help
    Thank you
    QUOTE=gmcdo;72632350]I'm a newbie and can't post links so I've had to improvise. Add www to the beginning of these and where it says 'dot' add a full stop to get them to work.

Subscribe to ELLE for just £10 for 6 issues* and receive Bobbi Brown Cosmetics’ best-selling Pot Rouge worth £21
    hearstmagazinesdotcodotuk/elle/elle-magazine-subscription-website

Subscribe to Women’s Health from just £15* and receive a Magnitone Well Heeled! Express Pedicure System + 2 replacement heads worth over £37
    hearstmagazinesdotcodotuk/wh/jun17

Subscribe to Tatler for £6 for 3 issues and get a free Prai beauty gift worth £84.99
    tatlerdotcom/subscribe/4TA16698[/QUOTE]
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    yasminec wrote: »
    Link not working for tatler please help
    Thank you

a working link for the Tatler offer is here
  • Empanther81
    Options
    Just wondering how the Gin offer works, I have subscribed but heard nothing back yet. Is it a code you receive? Thanks in advance.
  • I_Love_comps
    I_Love_comps Posts: 2,295 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Name Dropper
    Options
    https://www.magazine.co.uk/magazine-gift-ideas-home/jamie-magazine

This is from Magazine.co.uk.
    5 issues for £15

Free gift of Jamie's Italy Book.

No Expiry Date on Offer, that I can see.
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Diary Link My Frugal Year 2023 My Frugal Year 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum

My Challenges
    Make £2023 in 2023. £3.16/£2023 Make £2023 in 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum
    Compers Challenge 2023 0 Wins Compers challenge 2023! — MoneySavingExpert Forum

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback