Solihull Press

Options
I was recently looking through the local paper when I came across an advert for 'Stuffing Envelopes' I know - initial thought - Con!! But like many do you get reading and you see all the £££ signs! It said for more information to go on the website and request the information to be sent via post. So I thought, yeah why not - wont hurt!

Now I've been reading it and again all these £££ signs have caught my eye - but then I see that you have to pay £11.95 for the starter pack!

Now I know that its probs a con as you should never pay money out to earn money and im not silly but theres still that little bit of hope inside saying 'Well if they are advertising in the local paper is it real?'

Anyone know anything about them?

Thanks
xXx

Comments

• Choc
    Choc Posts: 199 Forumite
    Options
    I know a couple who did this and they said they made little money and it was painfull to say the least. Also had so many paper cuts that they couldnt work proper job so alas they packed up.

Mark
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE Forum Team
  • toastking
    toastking Posts: 187 Forumite
    Options
    I have never known anyone to get even a penny out of doing these things I would avoid like the plague. Until I see many respectable people recommending them I wont be rushing to do it.
  • Lizard_Lady
    Lizard_Lady Posts: 175 Forumite
    Options
    First thing you should do is Google the company.
    I was gonna join up to one of them, which was advertised in my local paper in the jobs section, and on the first page of google was websites, about the other website saying how crap it is, and its all a big con.
    Just google it first and see what other people say who have already signed up
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure