We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
6 page calendar from Digital Prints
JWatson_2
Posts: 36 Forumite
I want to get a calendar made up with 6 photos I have, i.e. 2 months per page.
I've looked around the printers usually recommended on here but can only find the normal 12 page ones. Does anybody know anyone that does them ?
Thanks
I've looked around the printers usually recommended on here but can only find the normal 12 page ones. Does anybody know anyone that does them ?
Thanks
0
Comments
-
I'd like to get a 12 month one done, where are these printers who are mentioned on here?0
-
0
-
You can make your own very easily if you have a digital camera and a colour printer...
HP Photo Calendar Maker
(only one page to a month though I think!)♥♥♥ Genius - 1% inspiration and 99% doing what your mother told you. ♥♥♥0 -
jasoncorn1 wrote: »Visit www.thecalendarcompany.org and put this code in when you go to pay and get a £1.00 off great calendars including postage as this seems to be a bit of a rip off area with these companies!! lb101
no advertising your own company/website here0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards