We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Tesco Fashionfile Vouchers
TERIERI
Posts: 103 Forumite
Hi,
I think Tesco must have stopped sending out the £26 clothing vouchers. When you go to sign up now theres no mention of any vouchers only a chance to win £250.
Anyone know for sure?
I think Tesco must have stopped sending out the £26 clothing vouchers. When you go to sign up now theres no mention of any vouchers only a chance to win £250.
Anyone know for sure?
0
Comments
-
i ordered them last tuesday and they arrived last friday.0
-
just had a look, and i think you are right, the page looks totally different.....0
-
i applied for these loads of times and never received any0
-
sorry, just replied on the clothing voucher thread
it seems that it is only the competition now:eek:
no more luvvyly vouchers0 -
Same here.gazza975526570 wrote: »i applied for these loads of times and never received any
This is a system account and does not represent a real person. To contact the Forum Team email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com0 -
I have signed up to this new look page.. See if I get anything from them?I Hate Jobsworths!!!0
-
funnily enough I tried yesterday as I have run out of these lovely vouchers, shame they seem to have stopped them
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
