paultons park discounts

Options

Comments

• Superjoasis
    Options
    itailor wrote: »
    Thank you for the code "MAGIC" - I can confirm (16Jul10) that it still works ;) - simply follow the online booked and after selecting tickets there is a field to enter "Optional Promotional Code".

where is this box?
  • mbailey
    mbailey Posts: 858 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Last year they advertised special offers on the local radio, but I have not heard any yet this year.
  • lorraine_53
    lorraine_53 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 3 July 2011 at 10:52PM
    Options
    Paultons Park peppa pig theme park on 9th 10 of july?
    Hi, is anyone going to Peppa Pig's Paultons park on the 9th and 10th of July? we are 6 paying people and we need 9 more people so we can all enjoy of a £4 discount on each ticket each day. If anyone please let me know [EMAIL="lorraine.wong@and"]and[/EMAIL] we can book the tickets.
    Does anyone know of a discount code or voucher to get discounts for Paultons Park?
    Cant seem to find anything on the net.
  • picnmix
    picnmix Posts: 642 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Lorraine, you may want to eidt your post as you have put your personal email on a public forum. Best just to ask the question and then await replys without putting in personal details.
  • as100
    as100 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I too am looking for vouchers/discount codes for Paultons to use on a Saturday - we are 4 Adults and 2 kids (aged 2 and 4).

Does anyone know if it's possible just to buy tickets for Peppa Pig World?

thanks,

Amit
  • mbailey
    mbailey Posts: 858 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    as100 wrote: »
    I too am looking for vouchers/discount codes for Paultons to use on a Saturday - we are 4 Adults and 2 kids (aged 2 and 4).

Does anyone know if it's possible just to buy tickets for Peppa Pig World?

thanks,

Amit

We are also going Saturday, but are a large group, around 22 people at the moment, so can can get the group prices which seem to be the best option. You need to be 15 people or more to get these.

The age of the kids doesn't matter, it is the height. 1m and below they are free, otherwise you have to pay for them.
  • robstersgirl
    robstersgirl Posts: 2,813 Forumite
    Options
    Hi we are going to Paultons next tuesday group of 11 (2 under 1m) if any others are going we'd join you to get the group discount for us all :)
    MSE- The Glitchhikers guide to the galaxy :)
  • sach1636
    sach1636 Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    Hi we are going to Paultons next tuesday group of 11 (2 under 1m) if any others are going we'd join you to get the group discount for us all :)

We are going on bank holiday weekend 27 or 28 or 29 August, 11. Group of 4 adults 2 kids. Any discounts avaiable?
  • Anne27
    Anne27 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi,

Im looking for a discount voucher code for paultons park, Im hoping to go on 16th July?

Also, I see alot of people have also asked where to type the code on the website, but no-one replied to that question, does any one know where codes can be typed?

Thanks. :huh:
  • jennimoo
    jennimoo Posts: 93 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Anyone know if Paultons will have any discounts once the schools go back? I'm wanting to take my preschooler on a weekday but no way in paying full price!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure