We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
WANTED Bateaux London Dinner Cruise
MrsKnight2Be
Posts: 21 Forumite
I am booking the Bateaux London Dinner Cruise for 15 people for my hen night and as I will be spending so much money (£1072.50) I really want to get a discount code or book it throught a cashback site!!Any suggestions on how I go about this? Thanks
0
Comments
-
not sure what cruises they did, but I booked a dinner cruise for my mother in law..cheapest site i found was activity gifts, which i went through quidco... dinner was aroubd £70 from memory, and quidco paid £9.23. may be worth a look0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards