We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
AUGUST'S Daily Mail £4 BOOK TOKEN - ONLINE
quoia
Posts: 14,524 Forumite
AUGUST'S Daily Mail £4 BOOK TOKEN - ONLINE
Book of the Month BOOK TOKEN
It is for "GHOST" by ROBERT HARRIS - worth £4 and valid until 31st August 2008
Barcode is 9914000494008
ONLINE printable version WITH T&Cs here >>> http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/08_01/robert_harris_voucher_405x620.gif

Book of the Month BOOK TOKEN
It is for "GHOST" by ROBERT HARRIS - worth £4 and valid until 31st August 2008
Barcode is 9914000494008
ONLINE printable version WITH T&Cs here >>> http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/08_01/robert_harris_voucher_405x620.gif

There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!
Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
(11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!
Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards