can anybody help me find this dog??

Options
i'm really hoping someone out there can help me on this one.....

its my gf's birthday in a week, and i'm trying to hunt down a bean bag toy dog from marks and spencers that was available years ago. i've put some pics below and i would be eternally grateful if someone could point me in the right direction as to where i may find one.

apparently this particular dog is the smaller of two that were around (my gf already has the larger one, which she has had for donkeys years!), labelled st michael, marks and spencers, with what im thinking is a product code 5973 941?

IMAG0110.jpg

IMAG0111.jpg

the pics are of the one my step sister has, and i'm thinking she will be unwilling to part from it (although i haven't tried bribery yet ;) ).

i've had a look on ebay and googled it, with no luck, but im hoping someone may know a bit more about it and possibly where i could look, any help would be fantastic

cheers

dan23uk

Comments

• Bella79
    Bella79 Posts: 1,197 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    have u called m&s and asked them there customer services are usally really helpfull
  • baby_bronagh
    baby_bronagh Posts: 387 Forumite
    Options
    It looks like snoopy from the peanuts gang so you could try a search for peanut toys. found one on ebay but it finishes tonight and is in USA so it wouldn't arrive in time.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure