We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Assosia?

I have just had an email about a mystery shopping job from a company that I can't remember joining (this doesn't mean that I havn't of course cos I am very forgetful!). I was just wondering if any of you knew of Assosia at all and if they are genuine? The mystery shop is near me and I owuld like to volenteer but am slighty concerned.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I just couln't decide where it belonged!

Comments

  • The website Assosia - Home looks very professional and reasonable to me.
    I wouldn't have any qualms about going forward. Providing they don't expect you to part with any money I can't see you have anything to lose.
    Don't know what went wrong with the above link try this one
    Assosia

    Very strange. Try googling assosia and clicking that link. I don't usually have problems copying links.
    My weight loss following Doktor Dahlqvist' Dietary Program
    Start 23rd Jan 2008 14st 9lbs Current 10st 12lbs
  • I completed 2 assignments for this company yesterday, and having been doing occasional work for them for past 9 months, very prompt at paying and very flexible with work.
    I would certainly recommend them.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.