We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
any one live in newcastle emlyn?
smileylunar
Posts: 111 Forumite
HI I went to Newcastle Emlyn last week and saw a poster in a shop window that I loved, unfortunatley the shop was closed for lunch and I forgot to go back during my visit ...derrr ...I would REALLY like a copy of the poster and would like to know how to go about getting a copy..can anyone help me in my quest?
many thanks
xx
many thanks
xx
when things go wrong, Don't go with them!
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards