how much do you make from daily clicks?

Options
Not sure if this has been asked somewhere before but how much do you make from daily clicks - non spends?

Comments

• csnann
    csnann Posts: 468 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    It depends how many sites you are signed up to, and how much time you put into clicking every day. I do one site, Quids In UK and make about 35p per day at it. I am on dialup so it takes too long for me to do more than one site.
  • lucylema
    lucylema Posts: 834 Forumite
    Options
    Could you tell me what daily clicks are please?
    Lucylema x :j
  • Carion100
    Options
    A daily click is a link that you can click once every 24 hours for either points or preferably cash. A good place to find them is on cashback sites.

Some you click and will be required to view an advert for approx 20 or 30 seconds (usually have to click 4 or 5 just to make 1 pence), other you will have to follow instruction because you will be required to do a search for example (usually between 1 and 3 pence).

They are a very easy way to make money. This is a great site to start with if you haven't joined one already:

http://coffeeclicking.com/pages/index.php?refid=carion100

It pays 10 or 15 pence just to sign up for newsletters, one pound for doing a quote. You get paid 3p for every winfornow comp u enter and there is currently a simple 40p daily click just for entering ur email address to win a holiday.

There are many others listed in these forums you can join also but I find this to be the highest paying at the moment.

Hope this helps :)
  • LouLee2008
    LouLee2008 Posts: 306 Forumite
    Options
    so does the money you earn go into the earnings account? as ive just done go compare quote and its not there
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.8K Travel & Transport