Free IQ test

Options

Comments

• Your IQ score is 122!

Your unusual talent of being equally good at both mathematical and verbal skills, paired with the way you learn through experience, makes you an Inventive Inquisitor. You understand the world by "learning through living" and are able to teach others by taking them through actual experiences.

Most people search their brains for previously stored information that might help in a given situation, but you are open to an unusual amount of change and take things as they come and see things as they are.

Dont feel that is too bad, and I have an unusual talent!
  • zainab786
    Options
    kiara wrote:
    I bet you the people that set up these sites don't have to worry about money saving!! I happen to know quite a bit about IQ tests and would seriously suggest that none of you bother paying out! I would also have serious reservations about a child doing one. These IQ tests are utter rubbish. The real ones aren't great and cost £1500 ish new to buy the kit and are only sold to people who know how to use them. You can then spend £200-£300 privately to get someone who is trained in administering them and scoring and interpreting the results.

I think this should give you an idea of the standard of these 'free' tests!

Having said all that, I wish I had no heart, soul or conscience so I could coin it in from mugs with nothing better to do and who believed "the science bit" ;) :rotfl:
    actually u can do an IQ test for abt a tenner with mensa. they r supervised n stuff. theygive pretty acurate results too. i done it with them a year ago n was like 2 points away from getting into their organisation. in the results they tell u how much cleverer u r then the rest of the world. it well worth it
  • Rhyburgh
    Options
    Managed 135, same score as when I have done other ones! Got to get OH to have a go and hope he doesn't get a better score (aren't I mean!)
    Heard the Shaggy Taxi Wind Up Phone Call?
    Visit my Shaggy videos on Youtube - search for Rhyburgh1 - now over 700,00 views - bring on the million!! Enjoy.
  • mariusvb
    Options
    I've got 133. Pretty good, because English ain't my native language.
  • TeaBoy_2
    TeaBoy_2 Posts: 408 Forumite
    Options
    131 for me. they are a load of rubbish like.
    one thing i dont understand is the language questions, for instance if i didn't know the true meaning of a word surely that means i'm not educated rather than having a poor IQ. shouldn't it test a person brain power rather than their knowledge. if that makes sense.
    What's it going to be, eh?
  • Gmoney_3
    Options
    I'm not going to try and dis this test! 138 and I'm well satisfied with that! Pop ups were annoying though.
  • jane1965
    Options
    :j my 9yr old son took this test and got 111,
    thanks for recommending this site.
    im newbie be gentle with me.
    xx
  • Mr._AZ
    Mr._AZ Posts: 174 Forumite
    Options
    "Your IQ score is 138!

Your mind's strengths allow you to think ahead of the game -- to imagine or anticipate what should happen next in just about any situation. Because you're equally skilled in the numerical and verbal universes of the brain, you can draw from multiple sources of information to come up with new ideas and this makes you a Visionary Philosopher.

You also have a knack for matching and anticipating patterns in all sorts of situations, a talent that adds to your visionary philosopher mind."

Awesome sauce :D
  • tankgirl2000_2
    Options
    Your IQ score is 138!

Your mind's strengths allow you to think ahead of the game -- to imagine or anticipate what should happen next in just about any situation. Because you're equally skilled in the numerical and verbal universes of the brain, you can draw from multiple sources of information to come up with new ideas and this makes you a Visionary Philosopher.

You also have a knack for matching and anticipating patterns in all sorts of situations, a talent that adds to your visionary philosopher mind

Looks quite familiar!!! If I'm that clever why am I in so much s**t ????? :confused:
  • Exiled_one
    Options
    I managed 138, didn't think that was to bad icon7.gif. Not the first time I've been told my brain was like a sponge though!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure