🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

letter from rhf productions

Options
2»

Comments

• cagray
    Options
    I also got the same letter today. So I called the number and the voice messages were for PrimeTimeLive which is a newish ppv sports channel.

Once I got through they knew exactly the event I had watched, when, how much it was and also my old credit card details (as I have used them before). So I paid them. I had ordered the boxing event through Sky Box Office but it seems Sky don't pay them automatically so I paid up.

Ok not saying this isn't a scam or hasn't been in the past but they had so many details and knew exactly what I had watched I feel it is genuine for me.

Its seems RHF are the billing company for them. I told them how rubbish the letter was and the guy said he would pass it on as he did not realise how bad it was for instance not saying how much I owed and what for.

Again not saying this is a genuine letter or not for others but in my case I think it was!!

Hope this helps.

Its always prudent to investigate fully.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport