Kwik Fit Codes

Options

Comments

• gembrunton
    Options
    KFGC-SM20-0611 just worked for me - saved £38 on MOT and Full service!! Thankyou!!
  • amtf84
    Options
    MKFM-0811-BB

just worked for me....got £10 off my MOT (a previous one on this thread also got £5 off...think I will go for the tenner tho!) :D
  • Finishrich
    Finishrich Posts: 1,038 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    50% off Wheel Alignment: KFGC-WA50-0611

Thanks this one worked for me. Combined with pre-booking online I've just saved £124 on tyres compared to what they quoted me over the phone this afternoon.
  • markey164
    Options
    MKFM-0811-BB just worked for me for an MOT only :T

Booking over the phone was £45, Booking Online was £35, but using the above code it was only £25. Result.

On the subject of kwik fit, i couldn't find anyone else cheaper, which was why i picked them. Also whether or not your wheel falls off driving it home, is down to a single sloppy mechanic, who to be fair, you could probably find an example of in most garages in the land
  • steveo3002
    steveo3002 Posts: 2,731 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    they might be cheap but its well known they will try and arm bend you into buying parts you dont really need and its been in said cases theyve damaged components in order to make more work

so it might not end up being so cheap
  • crickfreak2k
    Options
    KFGC-SM20-0611 worked for me thanks a lot. 20% off on interim service.
  • Andabe
    Options
    Thanks for the 20% code. I was just going to pay the full price when I checked here. I can now upgrade my mum's birthday present!:j
  • tonypwoodward
    Options
    Easy just take last years 20% code KFGC-SM20-0611 & replace the 11 at the end with 12 = KFGC-SM20-0612. Worked for me Thanks Tony
  • lamentas
    Options
    If anyone needs one for July 2013, I have one that is valid until the 31st July, 2013, for full service and MOT use: MKFEE-0713-Y3
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I tweaked lamentas code from July and got one that works in August! Saved me £41.

Code is: MKFEE-0813-Y3
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport