Why?

Options
Maz
Maz Posts: 1,405 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
has the thread on network marketing been pulled? I can't remember who started it but it was a valid discussion point. I tried to reply but the thread had gone!

Does anyone (i.e. mods) have any explanation?
'The only thing that helps me keep my slender grip on reality is the friendship I have with my collection of singing potatoes'

Sleepy J.

Comments

• jo_b_2
    jo_b_2 Posts: 7,123 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Maz wrote: »
    has the thread on network marketing been pulled? I can't remember who started it but it was a valid discussion point. I tried to reply but the thread had gone!

Does anyone (i.e. mods) have any explanation?

If it's the thread I think you mean, it was removed due to the poster advertising their own site (either within the post or in a link in the signature.)

It's fine to discuss network marketing on this board, it's just promoting a poster's own site that isn't.

Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: Sorry, this site is free of advertising and we ask people not to advertise their own services/websites/ebay sales etc (please see this rule). I have asked Board Guides to move any they see. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL]
  • toastking
    toastking Posts: 187 Forumite
    Options
    Yeh they had a link in the signature as far as I remember.

I was just saying in the thread that I had thought it was a good idea and that they ahd obviously been enjoying some level of success with it, but for me I couldn't think of anything that I would want to do it for let alone believe would let me.
  • Maz
    Maz Posts: 1,405 Forumite
    Options
    I see, that's OK then.

So, what was the question?
    'The only thing that helps me keep my slender grip on reality is the friendship I have with my collection of singing potatoes'

Sleepy J.
  • Choc
    Choc Posts: 199 Forumite
    Options
    Yeh lets have the thread back.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE Forum Team
  • jessicamb
    jessicamb Posts: 10,446 Forumite
    Options
    If you want to continue the MLM discussion please start a new thread - it might be useful to have a comment in the first post reminding people of the site rules on advertising :)
    The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese :cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport