A VIP Invitation to Pigsback.com Launch

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in I won! I won! I won!
3 replies 1K views
stressedoutmumstressedoutmum Forumite
1.2K Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in I won! I won! I won!
I won or did I? I entered the competition on pigsback.com to attend their launch party with ronan keating special guest at cafe de paris next wednesday. How many other members, that entered the competition, have received this email.

Replies

• MoominMoomin Forumite
    357 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    I have been invited to the launch party too, stressedoutmum. I don't really know what to expect at this party as I didn't much attention to the original prize draw invitation - although press releases say that there will be other 'celebrities' (Z-listers probably), Pigsback clients and UK+Irish shareholders. So there should be some drinks and nibbles laid on for us.
  • Are you sure it's not the Cameron Diaz film you have been invited to (click to print ticket etc)?
    All credit cards paid off.
    :j
    Catalogue £70
    Catalogue £69

Mortgage 77,647.40 minus approx 30k endowments.

Take each day as it comes - Don't panic - I WILL be mortgage free 1 day.
  • Dont think I'll go as I dont know much about the event.. I live about 3hrs from London so by the time I pay my return rail fare and digs for the night could work out expensive. ALso I'm on holiday (in the uk) that week and would need to come back specifically for it. Ronan could be there for 5 minutes or 2 hours but a bit expensive for me to take chance. If I lived more local would have gone.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals