Trampoline with Safety net

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in I won! I won! I won!
7 replies 1.1K views
rogjenrogjen Forumite
282 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in I won! I won! I won!
:rotfl: Heard today that I have won a 14ft Trampoline with safety net.

Replies

• RikkiRikki Forumite
    21.6K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well Done. :T :T
    £2 Coins Savings Club 2012 is £4 :).............................NCFC member No: 00005.........

......................................................................TCNC member No: 00008
    NPFM 21
  • jockettukjockettuk Forumite
    5.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    rogjen wrote:
    :rotfl: Heard today that I have won a 14ft Trampoline with safety net.
    hope you dont live in a flat lol
    Those we love don't go away,They walk beside us every day,Unseen, unheard, but always near,
    Still loved, still missed and very dear
    Our thoughts are ever with you,Though you have passed away.And those who loved you dearly,
    Are thinking of you today.
  • bargain_babsbargain_babs Forumite
    2.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    well done :)
  • rogjenrogjen Forumite
    282 Posts
    :confused: I do live in a flat. I have 9 grandchildren and they have all got small gardens so I think I will give it to the local school, unless any of you have any ideas!!! :rotfl:
  • rammy007rammy007 Forumite
    1.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    sell it and use the money to buy yourself/grandkids something else,and well done!
  • rogjen wrote:
    :confused: I do live in a flat. I have 9 grandchildren and they have all got small gardens so I think I will give it to the local school, unless any of you have any ideas!!! :rotfl:
    I have to say I likethe school idea! Very generous. If you do this, I hope you feel all warm inside.
    hypocrite.gif Well done.
    To win a competition gives you the spirit to carry on (Comping).
  • jockettukjockettuk Forumite
    5.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    rogjen wrote:

be prepared for the local school to turn you down. even with a enclosure the schools have been warned abt health and safetly issues abt these and also teachers wont have time to have a class of 30 have lessons on it.. you could try looking to see if there are trampoline lessons in your area and ring them up asking if they would like to buy it.. if you get enough money for it take all the grandkids to the pictures etc, make a day of it and enjoy the time but not the expense lol...
    Those we love don't go away,They walk beside us every day,Unseen, unheard, but always near,
    Still loved, still missed and very dear
    Our thoughts are ever with you,Though you have passed away.And those who loved you dearly,
    Are thinking of you today.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals