Help Please!!

Options
I am new to all this BR stuff and am finding it very hard to get advice. I do have one problem at the moment amongst many that I would like some help with.
My business has been struggling for some time and over the past few months my sister has lent me quite a lot of money, about 15k in total. ALL this was, and can be proved for the business, wages, fuel, repairs and so on. Because I could not pay her back she has taken my car in exchange. I feel this to be fair and reasonable. Anyone any idea what the OR will think?

Comments

• Merry_Gentry
    Merry_Gentry Posts: 3,627 Forumite
    Options
    The OR would probably think that you showed preferential treatment to one of your creditors and this could cause you problems - sorry :(
    Get free advice before embarking on bankruptcy: CCCS 0800 138 1111 National Debtline 0808 808 4000
    Business Debt Line 0800 197 6026 CAB Insolvency Service- 0845 602 9848
    "He who laughs last didn't get it!" :rotfl:BSC 134

• So_Sad_Angel
    So_Sad_Angel Posts: 7,363 Forumite
    Options
    Hi AND

Welcome to the forum.

I think that calling the Nat Debtline business line would really help...see top toolbar for number.

Please call them...let us know what happens. The business side of BR can be complicated but can be sorted.

You said that this was one issue in many so please feel free to post a wider picture if you free ready to do so.

Take care sweetie.

Angiexx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family