25% off wine at tescos from Monday

25% off wine at tescos from Monday when 6 bottles are bought. Also chapagne and port. for one week only.

Official MoneySavingExpert.com Insert

Tesco is offering 25% off wine, champagne and port when you buy 6 bottles until midnight Sunday 6 July. The offer is available in store and online while stocks last.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Replies

• surfsistersurfsister Forumite
    7.5K Posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    probably combine with the clubcard wine mailng eg 50 points when you buy wine!
  • carlycarly Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    surfsister wrote: »
    25% off wine at tescos from Monday when 6 bottles are bought. Also chapagne and port. for one week only.

Is this offer advertised on their site?

I can't seem to find it, or am I being particularly dense this morning ?
  • pjranpjran Forumite
    1.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    carly wrote: »
    Is this offer advertised on their site?

I can't seem to find it, or am I being particularly dense this morning ?

Here's the link for 25% off,
    http://www.tesco.com/winestore/default.asp?page=specialOffers
    http://www.tesco.com/winestore/
    Pj
  • carlycarly Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    thank you, I dont think that was there earlier
  • PolandPoland Forumite
    45 Posts
    Can these be ordered online as part of your food order or do they have to be done separately on the tesco wine club part of the site?
  • CLCL Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Just been in Tesco and 25% off all wine was advertised everywhere, but I was charged full price at the till. I went to the customer service desk and was refunded double the difference, so got the wine half price.:beer:
  • myrnahazmyrnahaz Forumite
    1.1K Posts
    Some of the wine was already reduced to half price (sorry, but I didn't think to make a note of which ones) so the saving would be pretty substantial with another 25% off 6 bottles. I checked the sign and it said it applied to all wines (and 'ALL' was written in capital letters) so they are including the stuff that's already reduced in the offer.
  • boojimsboojims Forumite
    178 Posts
    Just had my Tesco food shopping delivered, including 12 bottles of wine with 25% off!!
    Put your wine in with your grocery order and then you don't have to pay seperate P&P (unless you are ordering over £99 worth!):beer:
    :hello:
  • iwantitnowiwantitnow Forumite
    564 Posts
    Tesco's Finest Guentota Estate Chardonnay 75cl is reduced from £7.99 to £3.99 so with another 25% off works out at £3 a bottle
  • OWT_FOR_NOWTOWT_FOR_NOWT Forumite
    157 Posts
    Its very confusing online cos it doesn't state if the 25% is taken off before or after. I put some into my online basket and the 25% was not taken off at the checkout only the free delivery was(cos I spent over £99). I phoned customer services and was told that it would be taken off on the day that it went through the checkout at the wine warehouse. I found this a bit strange and phoned again and spoke to a different person who told me the complete opposite. Therefore I am 25% better off buying the wine I want in store and don't fancy taking the risk of the 25% not being deducted online even with my 500 points coupon which I have to use online.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides