Male 21st birthday ideas?

Options
It's my boyfriend's 21st birthday on January, and I want to get him something really special... does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks!

Comments

• sarahf191979
    sarahf191979 Posts: 3,077 Forumite
    Options
    An Experiance day? They do lots of diffent one, car racing, tank driving, etc...

Or even a hot air balloon trip for you both, think virgin do these and you can include champange!!

Or a helicoper flight???

HTH
    :D:D:D:D:D
    Where's the Coffee?? Show me the Coffee NOW!!
  • Lillibet_2
    Lillibet_2 Posts: 3,364 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Cufflinks, a St Christopher (I got my hubby a silver keyring one cost about £40 8 years ago), a posh fountain pen?

HTH;)
    Post Natal Depression is the worst part of giving birth:p

In England we have Mothering Sunday & Father Christmas, Mothers day & Santa Clause are American merchandising tricks:mad: Demonstrate pride in your heirtage by getting it right please people!
  • natmour
    natmour Posts: 118 Forumite
    Options
    The only thing with the experience days is that I don't have a great deal of money and none of the activites seem to be in driving distance! But a great idea and I'll keep looking around at them thank you.
  • sarahf191979
    sarahf191979 Posts: 3,077 Forumite
    Options
    natmour wrote: »
    The only thing with the experience days is that I don't have a great deal of money and none of the activites seem to be in driving distance! But a great idea and I'll keep looking around at them thank you.

If your budget it tight, why don't you do your own vouchers, eg: Free Massage, Pedicure, romantic meal, Designated driver for one night....etc... (I'm sure a few more can come to mind ;) ) Put them in a booklet for him and he can redeem them when he wants!!

Or A memory box of all the things you done together, places youve been etc..
    :D:D:D:D:D
    Where's the Coffee?? Show me the Coffee NOW!!
  • Mimi_Arc_en_ciel
    Options
    my fellas nan gave him £21 and a card lol
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills