Free makeover & photoshoot or paintballing - only pay £1.95 P&P

Options
Not sure if this is the right place - was going to post on freebies board but not strictly free as have to pay P&P.

Also, have done a search and nothing came up.

Buyagift.co.uk are currently offering two promotions for free - all you have to pay is £1.95 P&P for the vouchers. The two options are a free makeover and photo shoot including one free photo and a paintballing day for 8 people. The makeover is for one person only so if you wish to go with a friend you will need to apply separately.

http://www.buyagift.co.uk/content/promotions/freebie/index.aspx
Old enough to know better, too young to care! :p

Comments

• patchwork_cat
    patchwork_cat Posts: 5,874 Forumite
    Options
    PAintballing T&C's
    Each customer is limited to a maximum of one free experience per order. If you add multiple free experiences to your basket you will only be sent one. These experiences are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. On booking your chosen location you will be required to pay for each player 's first 100 paintballs (please note that the group organiser will receive 200 paintballs rather than 100). The cost for this is £10 per person if booking online or £11.50 per person when booking over the phone. Further supplies of paintballs can be bought on the day. This voucher can be used for a group of up to 8 people - all participants are required to pay this initial fee.

Still good deal for a party - any teens with a birthday coming up
  • meanmum
    meanmum Posts: 610 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My daughter & I have done the makeover before & enjoyed it - it looks like the Burlingtons/new id experience of makeup, manicure & photoshoot. The only potential downside is that any photos you buy are REALLY expensive, but if you can hold your nerve & just take the one free photo, then it's a really good deal (you just need to pay £5 postage for the photo - & it will take about 2 months to get to you). I guess they are banking on people buying the photos, not sure I'd have the nerve to pay nothing for this & then not buying anything....but good luck to anyone with the brass neck to do this!
  • Pinklady_3
    Pinklady_3 Posts: 152 Forumite
    Options
    Just a quick update - myself and my sister both ordered the makeover package on Friday afternoon and the vouchers arrived in the post on Saturday. They are valid for 10 months so quite a bit of time to arrange a day that suits you.

I went to one of these sessions with a friend a couple of years ago and they showed her all of the photos and really worked at talking her into buying them - she ended up paying about £500 for the whole set, they were telling her she could be a model and could use them for her portfolio etc. Myself and my sister have decided we will only take enough money to buy one extra photo each so we're not tempted to spend a fortune.
    Old enough to know better, too young to care! :p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport