Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Zoetoes
    0 WOW
    Alton Towers or Drayton Manor??
    • 27th May 08, 2:08 PM
    0 WOW
    Alton Towers or Drayton Manor?? 27th May 08 at 2:08 PM
    Hi all

Would appreciate some opinions please.

We have booked a Travellodge in Tamworth, the 9 a night offer which I read on here - Thank You!, me, OH and 2 boys 7 and 14. We want to go to a theme park and the Snow Dome.

I have looked at the prices for Alton Towers and Drayton Manor and Alton Towers prices a 14 yr old as an adult so works out expensive, I have got a bogof voucher so would make it 96, Drayton Manor coming up at 69 booking online, 27 less and they have a zoo.

I have tried lastminute.com etc, all sold out.

So, apart from the difference in price, which is the better option? Is Alton Towers a lot better than Drayton Manor? I would rather pay 96 to have a great day out than 69 to have an average day out.

Thanks
    If you're going to stalk me, while you're at it can you cut the grass, feed the dog & make sure I've got bread & milk in
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

388Posts Today

3,300Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @stellacreasy: Walthamstow- if you were one of the 100 who helped lifted the bus to rescue that poor cyclist. Just Thank you. #proudmp #?

• RT @itvthismorning: Should Sam and her husband get a loan to pay for a dream trip? They dared to ask @MartinSLewis... so what did he say? h?

• Rare Tesco 500 extra pts code (worth £5-£20) for new AND exist cust if you do £60+ online food shop. Ends tomorrow http://t.co/3PBwqjFNRb RT

• Follow Martin