Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    cooperdp
    Retaliers can use NOCHEX to rip off customers
    • 29th Mar 08, 8:52 AM
    Retaliers can use NOCHEX to rip off customers 29th Mar 08 at 8:52 AM
    I purcashsed goods off the internet just before Christmas. The website uses NOCHEX as many do. When the goods didn't arrive I eventaully raised with Mastercard who pointed out that they had no relationship with the Retailer in question but with NOCHEX and that they had fullfilled their payment obligations.

This is very dangerous since it means that all purchase protection afforded by using a credit card disappears when NOCHEX are involved.

I am still pursuing by 49.99 some 4 months on with little progress. Consumers need to be made away that finding NOCHEX in the purchase process is bad news and they should be avoided at all cost. I will be raising with the Personal Finance Press.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,725Posts Today

6,896Users online

Martin's Twitter