Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    senab
    Credit Card - MoneySupermarket 'Smart Search'
    • 13th Mar 08, 10:50 AM
    Credit Card - MoneySupermarket 'Smart Search' 13th Mar 08 at 10:50 AM
    Morning,

My car insurance is up for renewal next month, and after shopping around I've found the cheapest policy. Usually I pay monthly, but after working out how much interest I'm paying, I've decided I'm going to try and get a 0% spend credit card.

So last week, I ran a search on MoneySupermarket's 'Smart Search', and I come up as 'Needs Improvement'. I found this a bit iffy as I pay off my current CC every month. Because of this, I decided to get a Credit Report from Experian.

After looking through that I can't see anything that would bring down my 'credit score'. I'm on the Electoral Roll, I have a student account (which for some reason isn't on the report) and everything is saying that I haven't missed a payment.

Therefore what I'm asking is, how reliable is the 'Safe Search'?
    Last edited by senab; 13-03-2008 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Grammar
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,718Posts Today

9,027Users online

Martin's Twitter