Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

    equita bailiffs threatening prison!
    • #1
    • 8th Mar 08, 9:03 AM
    equita bailiffs threatening prison! 8th Mar 08 at 9:03 AM
    Firstly, I was made bankrupt on 18th December, 2007.

    I sorted all the paper work out, and spoke to the OR.

    One company, equita bailiffs have been hassling me constantly.

    They have said they will enter my home without my consent, the phone calls are awful.

    My OR has faxed the bankruptcy order thru 15 times, and they will not acknowledge that I am bankrupt.

    I am getting stressed now.

    Today I have received a letter saying that I will go to prison if I do not pay.

    I know it is manipulation but if they do not even listen to the OR what is next?They will not put me thru to a manager on the phone, and just tell me to write complaints in, but that they will get ignored anyway.

    ANyone with any advice?

    TIA, Mpandrich
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,526Posts Today

8,339Users online

Martin's Twitter