Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Petal
    Peugeot 306 - airbag light flashing
    • 5th Feb 08, 12:00 PM
    Peugeot 306 - airbag light flashing 5th Feb 08 at 12:00 PM
    Hi there

I'm hoping someone has experience of this. I've had problems with the air bag system for years. It seems that if the seat is moved or the airbag is switched off/on it triggers a fault and the light starts flashing. I'm told that I then can't be sure if the airbag will activate if required. It's been in the garage a couple of times where they delete the fault codes and as soon as I drive away from the garage the light starts flashing again. I really don't want to keep spending money on having the codes deleted only to find that's not really the problem. The seat runners have been mentioned as a possible fault and now the garage want to quote for new runners etc. Has anyone else had any experience of this?

It's driving me !

Thanks
    ~x~
    Owned by 4 4 cats: 2 x Maine coon cross males, 1 x Pixie Bob male and 2 1 x Norwegian Forest male....cute!

R.I.P Darling Jackson 11/7/09 - 15/1/10
    Miss u sweetie...
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,962Posts Today

7,590Users online

Martin's Twitter