Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 25th Jun 05, 10:27 PM
    • 28,567Posts
    • 32,214Thanks
    Browntoa
    0 WOW
    Free Web Site Software
    • 25th Jun 05, 10:27 PM
    0 WOW
    Free Web Site Software 25th Jun 05 at 10:27 PM
    This is a FULL free version...no time limits, no nag screens

Nvu (pronounced N-view, for a "new view") makes managing a web site a snap. Now anyone can create web pages and manage a website with no technical expertise or knowledge of HTML.

www.nvu.com

Nvu builds are now available for Linux, Windows, Mac OS X and FreeBSD.

Screenshots

See for yourself below just how easy it is for anyone to create web pages in minutes, without any HTML experience or a technical background.

Full support forums and Demo's

http://www.nvu.com/support.html
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions and Discount Code boards which means I'm a volunteer to help them run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,699Posts Today

7,301Users online

Martin's Twitter