Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

    help with barclays /woolwich shares
    • #1
    • 9th Jan 08, 12:13 PM
    help with barclays /woolwich shares 9th Jan 08 at 12:13 PM
    okay my mum and dad had a woolwich account that gave them shares some years ago...this all got transfered to barclays when the woolwich closed

    my dad recently died and my mum needs to get them changed over to her name , and then she wants to cash them in

    weve written to them and they say we need to fill out a small estates form , then request a share certificate

    what do we do with the share certificate to turn it into cash

    dummy terms please...never dealt with shares before
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,151Posts Today

7,979Users online

Martin's Twitter