Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MrsBartolozzi
    • By MrsBartolozzi 3rd Dec 07, 11:20 AM
    • 6,209Posts
    • 48,801Thanks
    MrsBartolozzi
    0 WOW
    Play.com contact email
    • 3rd Dec 07, 11:20 AM
    0 WOW
    Play.com contact email 3rd Dec 07 at 11:20 AM
    Hi
    I noticed that last week someone else was looking for an email to contact Play.com too, as their site doesn't seem to show one. :confused:
    Needed to contact them myself, so thought I would post this here:
    customercare@play.com

So far seems to work as I have been sent a ticket number.
    Hope this helps someone.
    MrsB.

It's only a game
    ~*~*~ We're only here to dream ~*~*~
Page 1
  • Tasape
    • 13th Nov 08, 8:31 PM
    • 13th Nov 08, 8:31 PM
    thanks good call there
  • rchddap1
    • 13th Nov 08, 8:33 PM
    • 13th Nov 08, 8:33 PM
    Very useful. Was looking for one the other day and ended up swearing at them...well the pc screen anyway.
    Baby Year 1: Oh dear...on the move

Lily contracted Strep B Meningitis Dec 2006 Now seemingly a normal little monster.
    Love to my two angels that I will never forget.
    • Helix
    • By Helix 13th Nov 08, 9:59 PM
    • 2,325 Posts
    • 1,410 Thanks
    Helix
    • 13th Nov 08, 9:59 PM
    • 13th Nov 08, 9:59 PM
    helpdesk@play.com definately works as I emailed and got a reply from that address a couple of weeks back.
  • alrhios
    • 28th Nov 08, 11:19 AM
    Play.com
    • 28th Nov 08, 11:19 AM
    Hi
    did anyone get a reply from play.com via email?
    I have emailed both addresses and not had a response yet??

Thanks.
  • MrB3nn
    • 28th Nov 08, 1:44 PM
    Play.com
    • 28th Nov 08, 1:44 PM
    I have cancelled an order due to non delivery, but have bee refunded less then the amount paid.

Been trying to call them since but keep getting out of Service message on the phone. Tried both of the mail addresses, lets wait and see if I get a response.

• Englishian
    • By Englishian 30th Nov 08, 12:01 PM
    • 190 Posts
    • 342 Thanks
    Englishian
    • 30th Nov 08, 12:01 PM
    • 30th Nov 08, 12:01 PM
    I tried the first email address posted. No response. I waited a week or so then just cancelled the order. They clearly werent helpful in the slightest!
  • alisong
    • 30th Nov 08, 1:17 PM
    • 30th Nov 08, 1:17 PM
    Anyone else had problems with stuff not arriving recently? I've never had any problems before but the last 2 things I've ordered just haven't turned up. Also, you have to wait 21 days before you can even ask for your money back if they say they've sent it, that's £70 of my money they've had for a couple of months now so not happy ! Also, I spoke to their customer service desk but there was no way they'd shift on the 21 days even though it's obvious the things aren't going to arrive so I'm not at all happy...
  • buchanan17
    • 3rd Dec 08, 10:47 AM
    Play.com - no customer service
    • 3rd Dec 08, 10:47 AM
    I have not received an item supposedly posted in mid November. And I am disgusted by the 21days and lack of a contact email address. I have written to the email addresses posted here and wait a reply.

I shall not be using them again - no such problems with Amazon who replace items much quicker and answer emails almost immediately
  • rchddap1
    I sent them an email a little while back and haven't had a response. This is getting scary. Usually play are very efficient. This is highly unusual for them
    Baby Year 1: Oh dear...on the move

Lily contracted Strep B Meningitis Dec 2006 Now seemingly a normal little monster.
    Love to my two angels that I will never forget.
  • STracy
    you can ring them on 0845 800 1020, I did this last week for a late delivery.
    • Peter Kendrick
    • By Peter Kendrick 3rd Dec 08, 8:32 PM
    • 102 Posts
    • 13 Thanks
    Peter Kendrick
    I odered a PS3 on 24/11/2008 and it was posted on 26/11/2008 but it still hasn't arrived. I ordered a DVD at the same time and that arrived on 28/11/2008.

Anyone else had similar problems and when is it likely to arrive?
  • talinj
    I odered a PS3 on 24/11/2008 and it was posted on 26/11/2008 but it still hasn't arrived. I ordered a DVD at the same time and that arrived on 28/11/2008.

Anyone else had similar problems and when is it likely to arrive?
    Originally posted by Peter Kendrick
    I have that exact problem. Even the dates match.

I have called to ask what's going on and they say that the warehouse is showing as waiting on stock, even though my order is posted (no tracking number on my order history either). I was told I will "hear back in a few days," though I plan to call them tonight.
  • Katyag
    I log onto my play.com account and it just says your account has been declined please check your card details. The card was valid and i even added a new card but still says the same!
    Bringing up 2 handsome boys and 1 gorgeous girl the MSE way!

Joseph born 19th December 2001
    Matthew born 8th August 2007
    Tara born 23rd January 2011
    • Chell
    • By Chell 29th Dec 08, 6:00 PM
    • 1,674 Posts
    • 3,261 Thanks
    Chell
    I phoned them over a week ago about a game that was missing from a PSP package. They have still not got back to me despite me phoning for a second time.
    Nevermind the dog, beware of the kids!
  • GOOD BOY
    i used to use play quite alot and really liked them for there prices etc but i ordered a game off of them in the 1st week of dec the curious village one and then my mother in law ordered one a week before xmas and she got hers first!!!
    i dont think they have a system for back orders and no one would know unless they ordered with someone else!!
    i still didnt recieve the game so i canseled the order and went out on xmas eve and got one!!

needless to say that i wont order anything thats in short supply off of play again!
    Thanks every1 for making this website what it is, its helped me alot in the past!
    • Englishian
    • By Englishian 29th Dec 08, 11:10 PM
    • 190 Posts
    • 342 Thanks
    Englishian
    I never recieved an email back even though I was also given a ticket number! In the end I cancelled my order and took my business elsewhere.
  • Jockster
    Play.farce
    If you want to contact Play.com try the number 028 90921724.

I've found out that the MP3 player that I ordered and should have been sent special delivery wasn't. They made the decision before Christmas that they were too busy so everything was sent by Snail Mail. 1 month after the despatch and the MP3 player is missing. Request sent to them for refund and still waiting on them to action that.

Back to Amazon for me.
  • angel shopper
    how do you cancel an order?i've been waiting for a dvd since 11th dec!i wanna cancel it and order it from somewhere else but i cant see how you cancel an order(prob staring me in the face!)
    thanks
  • dazzer68
    they arent all bad, i order the 4gb memory card that had a free 2gb card with it, which i didnt realise i had to add to the basket and they would take off the price, i thought it was included as a pack so emailed play, who sent out a 2gb card but then on the invoice they charged me for it, so emailed them back yesterday and was refunded today on my account. didnt have any email to tell me, just looked at my acount, so they arent all bad, and just double check you accounts as they dont respond very much they just do it!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,084Posts Today

6,671Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I believe I can boldly go where no twitter poll has gone before https://t.co/HA0jC92gAK

• OK I'm wilting to public pressure and there will be a star trek captain's poll at some point next week

• I can get that. My order is 1. Picard 2. Janeway 3. Kirk. Too early to say where Lorca will end up (or would you? https://t.co/kawtCOe9RA

• Follow Martin