Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• One-Eye
    • By One-Eye 9th Mar 18, 12:42 AM
    • 40,833Posts
    • 6,406,393Thanks
    E: 28/03 Afternoon Tea at Sharrow Bay, Ullswater
    • 9th Mar 18, 12:42 AM
    E: 28/03 Afternoon Tea at Sharrow Bay, Ullswater 9th Mar 18 at 12:42 AM
    reg/login with Living North

Sharrow Bay is a beautiful country house hotel on the shores of Lake Ullswater, with uninterrupted views of the surrounding fells. The award-winning restaurant is renowned for its fine dining, using the best of produce from local suppliers and their own lakeshore gardens. Sharrow Bay have been serving generous afternoon teas since they opened their doors. Now, under their Head Pastry Chef Paula Richardson, the afternoon tea remains an elegant classic on Sharrow Bay's menu.

A mouth-watering selection of open sandwiches, savoury pastries, homemade cakes, biscuits and scones, plus a wonderful variety of mini-desserts make up their afternoon tea, made even better by the spectacular panoramic views of the lake. One lucky Living North reader can win an elegant tea for two, worth £55.

– Advance booking required, subject to availability.

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

929Posts Today

6,699Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Wow miracles do happen. I've done a political twitter poll today and (so far) no one has attacked me after confusi?

• I must admit I'd expected the same two to top both the 'best' and 'worst' PM (of the last 4) poll. Yet (and it's?

• Today's Friday twitter poll 2: Which of the last four UK Prime Ministers would you say was the worst? (To pick th?

• Follow Martin