BT Sport

Being a Broadband and Landline customer of BT I got an offer through from them offering 18mths free BT Sport.I signed up for this but in my last bill from them the had charged me £15 for this package.
I rang them up and they credited me with the £15,but the guy did say that there was a lot of these calls coming through...So how many people are not picking up on this issue.
Ive been a BT customer for nearly 30 years now but the time has come to ditch them when my renewal is due...Customer support is dreadful and their billing system is so complicated
I current having issues with them regarding BT mobile billing...Customer services talk the talk but never put the talk in resolving things
I recently got a Text survey from them about my customer service experience..I rated every question VERY DISSATISFIED...Within 30 mins they were on the phone to me asking what my issue was,I told them...I was told the issued would be resolved and I would get a phone call back the next day...Never heard from them...Ive been told that my call back is scheduled for Wednesday between 10.15 and 12.15

Comments

• BT are useless! I'm a subscriber (more fool me!) and the service is not good. They rely on people like us who are too lazy (and that's me!) to change provider.

I stayed with them a couple of years ago in order to watch MotoGP live. But when I tried to watch the Ashes, it kept on coming up with an error that I couldn't resolve. As it was about 3am I was too tired to try to sort it out.

We (at least me and you OP) are all too stupid!
  • No, my 18 months has gone through no problem, and in HD and second box as well.

Now for this Sky thing!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport