Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • izzitme
    • By izzitme 7th Jan 18, 9:36 PM
    • 339Posts
    • 96Thanks
    izzitme
    0 WOW
    London Stadium from Midlands
    • 7th Jan 18, 9:36 PM
    0 WOW
    London Stadium from Midlands 7th Jan 18 at 9:36 PM
    Hi all.

I need to get to & from the London Stadium on Tuesday 16th January from the West Midlands.

Driving down, so any suggestions for parking & tube or network rail to finish the journey would be gratefully received.

Many thanks.
    Going down the Oteley Road to see the Shrewsbury aces!
Page 1
    • Alan Bowen
    • By Alan Bowen 8th Jan 18, 11:05 AM
    • 2,985 Posts
    • 1,504 Thanks
    Alan Bowen
    • 8th Jan 18, 11:05 AM
    • 8th Jan 18, 11:05 AM
    If you are travelling down via the M1 the best route is usually to leave at Junction 4 and follow the signs for Stanmore Tube Station, just a 5 minute drive from the motorway. The Jubilee line starts there and ends at Stratford which is the stop for the Stadium.

If you are taking M42/M40 the wisdom is leave at Hillingdon, take the Metropolitan line to St Pancras and the south east High Speed line to Stratford International.

Both stations have large car parks, Stanmore has over 600 spaces, Hillingdon around 270 but both are popular with commuters as well as those visiting London, so be warned! If it is the evening event, then both should have started to empty by 5.30-6 pm
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,590Posts Today

8,846Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bigmickwelsh63: @MartinSLewis Already done it.... donated my kidney to my brother almost 30yrs ago. Not sure if I would have done it fo?

• Today's Twitter poll: Following yesterday's poll about being an organ donor when you die - would you consider being? https://t.co/tCTWjJBin8

• RT @clq: @MartinSLewis You hit that one right out of the park. It might be the Tweet of the Century. I don't think anyone can do any Batter?

• Follow Martin