Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Lakshmi7
    • By Lakshmi7 4th Jan 18, 1:03 AM
    • 296,020Posts
    • 30,852,885Thanks
    Lakshmi7
    E: 28/02 Win A Champagne Retreat In The Cotswolds
    • 4th Jan 18, 1:03 AM
    E: 28/02 Win A Champagne Retreat In The Cotswolds 4th Jan 18 at 1:03 AM
    Food Magazine

Answer: River Coln

Mind the tick boxes.
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.
Page 1
    • Comping Awe
    • By Comping Awe 5th Jan 18, 12:55 AM
    • 447 Posts
    • 20,035 Thanks
    Comping Awe
    • 5th Jan 18, 12:55 AM
    • 5th Jan 18, 12:55 AM
    Foodies in the know save their retreat to Gloucestershire gems such as The Inn at Fossebridge for quiet winter weekends when they can feast on locally shot game and get first dibs on a spot by the fire

Exploring the barís selection of regional ales, testing the limits of your waistband and switching off the morning wake-up call are just a few of the perks when indulging in a cosy break at The Inn at Fossebridge.
    Optional extras include bracing walks along the River Coln into the stunning Coln Valley, post-stroll scones slathered in thick clotted cream and sticky jam, and bringing the pooch along for the party.
    Happily, this month we can treat a lucky reader and chum to a three course dinner for two in the characterful restaurant with a bottle of house champagne to toast their good fortune, before luxury slumber in the opulent Principal Room with its four poster bed, roomy tub for a long soak and charming views over the lake.
    Your genetics load the gun.
    Your lifestyle pulls the trigger
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,457Posts Today

9,142Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bigmickwelsh63: @MartinSLewis Already done it.... donated my kidney to my brother almost 30yrs ago. Not sure if I would have done it fo?

• Today's Twitter poll: Following yesterday's poll about being an organ donor when you die - would you consider being? https://t.co/tCTWjJBin8

• RT @clq: @MartinSLewis You hit that one right out of the park. It might be the Tweet of the Century. I don't think anyone can do any Batter?

• Follow Martin