Pay for birthdays and Christmas 2018 with surveys

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    dizzybee wrote: »
    Welcome everyone, i have managed to get my Christmas shopping done, food is ordered for the last week of Dec so only fruit and veg to pick up from local market, this will be paid from money i have made from selling stuff, got a cheque due from surveys and a payout from Global test market so once that arrives i will start this challange,
    good luck everyone

Hey dizzybee,

You're very organised.

We go out for Christmas dinner then to my Mums on boxing day so we don't really buy a big shop in.

We do have a few over on New Years Day but will sort that all out 27th or 28th December :rotfl:

Got my refund from Amazon today and just waiting on another voucher to clear so I can buy my Sister toffee vodka for Christmas. We went to the Country Living Christmas Fayre and had a wee taste, was so yummy!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01410JKLO/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I3GXKDUZFXUSGA&colid=1O0C8FN4HYB1U

Dxxx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    * Valued Opinions - £11.00
    * Pinecone Research - ZERO
    * Onepoll - £13.25
    * IPSOS - 285 points
    * Prolific Academic - ZERO
    * Populuslive - £43.00
    * Opinion Outpost - 5 points

Banked
    Amazon vouchers - £1.55

Ordered the toffee vodka this morning. Managed to get another £5.00 Amazon voucher from IPSOS :T

Dxxx
  • DebtFreeDuo
    Options
    Ooh I like your banked bit Dolly, think I will have to add that in to help keep track. Quick update on totals below.

Swagbucks - 552 A lot of failed surveys yesterday trying to get me up to 620 for a voucher.
    Prolific - £12.57 Up by £2.24 with only 74p pending. Need £20.
    Yougov - 1775 points Need 5000 to cash out £50.
    Ipsos - 2355 points Gained 20 thanks to 2 failed surveys. Need 3000 for £25.
    Change the way you see things and the things you see will change
  • Ooh I like your banked bit Dolly, think I will have to add that in to help keep track. Quick update on totals below.

Swagbucks - 552 A lot of failed surveys yesterday trying to get me up to 620 for a voucher.
    Prolific - £12.57 Up by £2.24 with only 74p pending. Need £20.
    Yougov - 1775 points Need 5000 to cash out £50.
    Ipsos - 2355 points Gained 20 thanks to 2 failed surveys. Need 3000 for £25.

Yeah I thought of that this morning, will help me keep a track of what I have.

You're doing well!

Dxxx
  • DebtFreeDuo
    Options
    I'm just lucky that I've been building them up for a few months. I earned so much through Swagbucks this year but have lost my focus with it, I get kicked off so many surveys that I just don't have the motivation for it. I might aim for the daily goal each day in December to give me a boost in January.
    Change the way you see things and the things you see will change
  • It's so annoying when the surveys do that.

Dxxx
  • GunShotResidue
    Options
    A lot of swagbucks surveys do seem to ask loads of questions before kicking you off. Populous is much better for that.

I signed on to Answerpoints and had enough for a voucher, but if it comes through on time it will go towards this year's Christmas presents, so I'm not counting it yet.

Populous: 8/50 (for £50)
    Answerpoints: 75/500 (for £5 Amazon voucher)
    Swagbucks and vouchers I'll track after Christmas :) I'm sure I was a member of Ipos and YouGov, so I'll try and find the login stuff for them later.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I still have some stuff to buy in for this year too.

Will use up what I have then start from scratch January 2018 for next year.

Dxxx
  • jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,193 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    J
    Ipsos - 2335 points, trying to get it up to 3000 to cash out a £25 prepaid card which I will then use to top up my amazon account (prepaid cards are cheaper than amazon vouchers here).

I think this is all the sites I use.

Thank you for this tip, I've just made use of that, great idea!
    The only problem with doing this is that when you add the card to your amazon account they automatically deduct £1, this is returned after around 10 days. What I do is I add the card to my account and then wait a week or so and then try and top up with the full balance of the card.

Its also great for when you have a purchase to make but you won't use the whole balance of the card as you can add the remainder to your account provided it is over £1. I know these pre paid cards can be a nightmare if you don't know exactly what you want to use them for.

I've just redeemed a virtual card and straight away topped up the full balance to my amazon account, it hasn't deducted anything, so maybe it's changed recently?
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    jwil wrote: »
    Thank you for this tip, I've just made use of that, great idea!

I've just redeemed a virtual card and straight away topped up the full balance to my amazon account, it hasn't deducted anything, so maybe it's changed recently?

Oh fab, I might just do that then when I next redeem.

Do you want to join in jwil?

Dxxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family