Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ohreally
    • By ohreally 10th Oct 17, 12:33 PM
    • 6,365Posts
    • 4,868Thanks
    ohreally
    iPhone setting change
    • 10th Oct 17, 12:33 PM
    iPhone setting change 10th Oct 17 at 12:33 PM
    I could do with suggestions.

Noticed on my iPhone 6s a slightly different appearance when browsing wed pages using safari. Page top and bottom has become black/grey, browsing history is no longer being recorded and I have to login to sites constantly when before I logged in once, so am assuming cookie control also affected.

What have I altered to cause this????
    Imagination is a mental faculty that serves as a coping mechanism for those who can't or won't accept reality - unicorns and dragons and wives who don't nag, are all figments of the "imagination".

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Page 1
    • Oakdene
    • By Oakdene 10th Oct 17, 12:35 PM
    • 1,393 Posts
    • 4,188 Thanks
    Oakdene
    • 10th Oct 17, 12:35 PM
    • 10th Oct 17, 12:35 PM
    Have you gone into private browsing mode by accident?

Press the two squares on the bottom right of the screen & the on the bottom left the word private should be there. If it is highlighted then press it & it will go back to normal.
    Hiraeth
    • ohreally
    • By ohreally 10th Oct 17, 2:16 PM
    • 6,365 Posts
    • 4,868 Thanks
    ohreally
    • 10th Oct 17, 2:16 PM
    • 10th Oct 17, 2:16 PM
    You're a star. ��
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,876Posts Today

8,474Users online

Martin's Twitter